CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Finally Mr and Mrs McDermott!




So Micah and I went to California the first week of June for my friend Danielle's wedding . . . Oh what a pretty day 06/07/08 turned out to to in sunny California too!

Danielle and Neil were married at the Monday Club in San Luis Obispo and were married out in the garden patio under a gazebo that Neil's grand mother decorated with bells of Ireland, star gazer lilies, German status and roses . . the smell was memorizing.

The groom was handsome as ever,and the Bride was breathtaking . . . Danielle was so funny while she as getting ready she looked around at everyone and asked "Why am I not nervous yet? I am about to get married!" Anyone that knows - knows that this match was meant to be!

Back when Danielle and I were roommates in Grover Beach she mention several times this guy named Neil that she thought was just so cute! And for whatever reasons back then and for the next few years the two of them always ran into one another.

So after I moved to Utah; I get a call from Danielle asking me if I ever remembered her mentioning a guy named Neil. Oh but of course I did! So a few months later Danielle came out to Utah for a visit and the moment I saw her eyes when she talked about him I knew that this one was a keeper!

Since that time I had the pleasure of meeting Neil when I came to town for a visit and Danielle, Neil, Micah and I would get together whenver possible!

The most exciting news came last February when Danielle called to tell me THEY WERE ENGAGED and planning to be married the following summer. :)

To make a long story even shorter there are some of the pictures from the wedding of the newly married Mr and Mrs Neil McDermott!

The Happy couple honeymooned in Hawaii

No comments: