CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Finally Done . . .

Doesn't it look great!?!?

Micah was able to complete the bed this weekend, and good thing . . . our metal bedframe broke and the center of the bed was becoming a a meeting place for anyone or anything that entered.

So with my help and Micah's patiecenes we were able to move the bed into the house this afternoon. Of course as you can see the rest of the funiture is not complete, but it is a project in the making!

I can hear it already, "NICE PICTURE MICAH", but here is my thinking on that . . if he is silly enough to pose and silly enough to ask for his picture to be taken like this then I am smart enough to know to post it for the world to see! His response: "I dig it!"


1 comment:

Nick and Terryn said...

OK I now know what the address is, I'll change it. I had it spelled nad because that is how you had it, at least for like a week. Ha! Well I'm glad to see the blog up and running again. Oh and ask Micah what he was thinking about that pose? So funny.