CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nana's Hairbows for Hailey

Here is my little buddy during our California trip; 
Hailey is the youngest of the three girls and is such the girlie-girlie!

During our visit we spent a great deal of time together hang out, each morning she would bring me the hair brush, a bottle of water and some hair ties to do her hair.  She is nothing like her sisters who prefer to wear a headband or braid - she wants something fun and cute - and Nana doesn't know how to do cute little girl hair do's so I made do with what I knew. 

One thing I do know hjow to do is make hairbows so I made a handful of bows for Hailey to wear - Mostly for her Singing Hands Performances.  Here is just an example of some that she wore that day.

No comments: