CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sam says . . . .

Sam says to me one day after dinner . . "Tanya I don't feel so good!" My response is . . "well duh Sam! You came home from school and stood in the kitchen eating for 30 minutes non-stop and just ate everything in sight at dinner! How about we go shopping that will make you feel better??"

On the way to Old Navy Sam begin to question me as to what it is like to have menstrual cramps and he believes taking Midol will cure his aching stomach ache!  OK whatever Sam .  . . he now believes he is suffering from Man-Cramps and has begun to feel sorry for every girl who has ever had to endure this pain.

We go to Old Navy he picks out two of the ugliest shirts EVER and I tell him that I hope in the morning he feels better enough to realize those are some ugly shirts! Less then 30 minutes later he has thrown up a dozen times and is complaining about his side aching. He goes to bed with instructions if it gets worse come get me. I even had to CONVINCE him that he had to stay home from school no if - ands - or butts about it.

Next morning he is still in bed and when I check on me he says it got worse during the night, but he didn't want to get out of bed. Dr says bring him in at 11am and I will take a look. By 11:45 we are off to get the fluids for him to drink for the next two hours to have an MRI.

By 5:30pm he is prepped for surgery for an appendectomy to have his appendix removed.  at 6:30 the doctor comes out to tell me that he did great and is in recovery.  Sam stayed the night in the hospital to get some extra attention and came home the next morning.

No comments: