CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

You have Been Egged . . . .

This morning Micah came into the bedroom to tell me that we had been 'egged' - OK so I have to be honesty when he said that I honestly thought what the Sam Heck has Sam done to get my house egged!!!!  

Little did I know when I walked out the front door that I would see a sight I had seen recently on the blog I had been told about by my friend . . . And I LOVED IT so I had planned to get a few neighbors myself. http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/03/youve-been-egged-free-download.html

As I was saying before I saw something shiny . . . it was such a wonderful surprise and there was an extra special treat inside that was personalized for each member in the house.  There were five eggs; one with an A, G, S, M and T with messages as to how our secret egg-er described us.    I LOVE IT and I LOVED KNOWING that someone was thinking of us and it made for a great surprise after having a horrible week where nothing seemed to go right.  So thank you secret egg-er.

No comments: