CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sam's Graduation - Class of 2011


What a bitter sweet moment this has become . . .  Last year at this time Micah and I had just taken legal guardianship of Sam and were looking forward to what the new year would bring us all.  

This Graduation Agent as Sam likes to call me is happy to report that Sam has graduated from Syracuse High School and is a proud member of the Class of 2011.

I on the other hand have mixed emotions and anxiety about what that really means!    I am so excited to see what Sam decides to do with his future; whether he is a Fireman, a Construction Worker, an EMT, a Missionary, a Full Time Student, a Part Time Student and the list goes on, but what I do know is that whatever he decides to do I know he will be GREAT at it - Since we all know when Sam puts his mind to anything he can accomplish great things!!

There is also a part of me NOT LOOKING FORWARD to him moving out; moving away for school or a mission.  I am going to miss telling him time after time to clean his room, and do his laundry - whenever will I find the time that I can sit on the couch and have a long conversation with him about life and making sure he is doing his homework.  I am NOT excited to think of him living out on his own wondering is he is eating a balanced meal or surviving on cereal, cold pizza and protein drinks!
Stay tuned to see what and where Sam will be doing . . .

No comments: