CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkins for Halloween

Here is another great idea by yours truly! I thought it would be a great idea the night before Halloween to let the boys crave two of the four pumpkins we got. I also thought it was a great idea to use one of those handy tandy booklets that have pictures to trace, you know the ones that come with a knife that can barely cut the pumkpin without bending in half!

Needless to say after five minutes I was done so I turned over the pumpkin Carols and I were working on to Micah to finish. Kenneth was working on one for him and RJ. As you can see how much fun the boys were having. RJ was craving the lid to my pumpkin and I had given Carlos the task to pull out the seeds to make pumpkin seeds.

Oh joy to another one of my bright ideas!

No comments: