CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mia's 1st Birthday

Mia celebrated her first birthday, it was a simple celebration with Mom, Dad, brothers, Uncle Micah and Aunt Natonja.

Since it was not only her first birthday, but the first birthday celebration I was able to attend I went a little over board. Everything was pink that day, pink napkins, pink plates, pink cups, pink balloons, pink streamers . . . it was a pink day! Uncle Micah and the boys put up all the streamers while I blew up the balloons.

Afterwards, we took the boys to do some birthday shopping for Mia. All I have to say is, What do you buy for a little girl who is one years old? While the boys picked out the toys I headed over to the clothes. :)

Once again the day was simple yet special. We barbecued some hamburgers and had cupcakes for dessert.

No comments: