CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Homecoming - SHS vs Roy



What a great night we just had!!!

I know I complain about how I am so ready for football to be over, but after last night I am looking forward to the games to come!

It was our Homecoming game against the Royal's of Roy, Utah.

Wednesday evening Micah, the boys, Sadie and I went to save seats for the game Friday night - can you believe that?!?!? And once we arrived all the good seats were already taken. This game was extra special; Chaze's parents, and two of his three sisters along with Aunts, Uncles and cousin came to support the Titans.

It was obvious from the start of the game that the Titans were the winning team - end of the first quarter 16 -0! The BEST PLAY of the evening was the last two minutes when our very own Chaze entered the game. Luckily enough for me I was able to grab the camera and get a few blurry pictures to capture the moment; Chaze made the final interception for the game and before anyone was able to determine what had just happened over the loud speaker was " #31 Chaze for the Titans!!"

As you can see from the pictures we had a great night and I am so thankful for the good friends who came to support the boys (each week) and the new friends we are making since Chaze and Sam have become apart of our life.

No comments: