CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SHS vs. Clearfield

No pictures!! Since it is UEA this Thursday and Friday it made for a short week at school and the JV and varsity games were moved to Tuesday and Wednesday.

After a quick trip to SLC we headed back home to watch the football game; this time the boys were able to sit with us!

Please make a special note that I did try to talk the boys into going straight home and calling it a night; did I mention it was snowing when we drove into Layton!?!? So yea I was not thrilled to seat outside for the next two hours to watch the football game.

Once again - for the sake of the boys I 'cowboy'd up' and I tell Chaze and went to the game in my jeans and sweatshirt! Lucky for us, some friends from school had saved us some seats that were dry . . . . I just tucked myself in between Chaze, and Micah and Sam sat in front of me to block the wind!!

Syracuse did AMAZING in the words of Sam and Chaze
54 - 7

No comments: