CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day - 2009






Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy the snow! Micah and I awake to a blanket of snow this morning. Well before he had to rush off to work we ran a few errands and were home in time to snow blow our portion of neighborhood snow. When I say 'we' I mean me - Micah is sick and only had an hour to get ready before he left for work so I took on the task of snow blowing!

I did decide to take a few pictures so that everyone back home in California know - - -> you may have had some rain for a few days, but your rain brought snow to Utah. And I am not happy about that!

Here we are mid-day and I decided to come up from the basement where I have been making some birthday cards and noticed that it is warming up a bit and the sky is the most beautiful blue outside. And thanks to the view of the neighbors across the way (Hi Lynette) I saw the biggest icicle that I have ever seen.




No comments: