CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's 2009

So I am having to revise Valentine's Day since Micah has his gift now. I never know what to get Micah, but I know for sure that food of any kind always is a good thing! And since he is so busy these days I thought he would enjoy having some treats in his truck during a long day at work. So Micah got a bag of pistachios, beef jerky, peanut butter pretzels, and a bag of his favorite chocolate fruity pebbles with 1% milk (Since I do the shopping he usually only has Non-fat milk).



Oh and he got a new Chevy hat - and what does he say once he puts it on? "You should of bought two; one for me and one for Bud!" And this last picture of Micah in his hat is being posted because when I asked for a photo of him and his hat he kept showing me his food and then made this disgusting face.


Here we are in February 2009 - Micah is off working for Larry H Miller at the Engry Solutions Arena; it's Monster Trucks weekend.



Thursday night Micah was such a sweetie and came home with my favorite roses, a heart shaped pizza with bread sticks from Papa Murphy's. Since he knew he was not going to be home that was his way of making sure I had a special dinner for Valentine's day.




1 comment:

Nick and Terryn said...

Way to go Micah! High five!