CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Please meet Roma!

I know this is not the best photo quality; however, what can you ask
for when you use the web cam that is built into your computer!?!?


Everyone meet Roma, she is an 88 year young lady I sit with on Saturday's from noon to 8:00 p.m. She currently lives in an assisted living home on Ogden - as with anyone when you get older you need a little extra help. So I sit with her on Saturday's or when the family asks - she needs some help eating, and getting around, but she has been quite the example in just a few short weeks. The last two Saturday's I have been reading to her from her 1983 journal, and let me tell you- she wrote nearly every day or every other day and always gave you a weekly overview if she missed days.

No comments: