CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April's Fool


Micah and I were sitting down for dinner when we heard the door bell ring - Micah went to the door to find these balloons as baby bottles at our door.

Earlier that day, I had seen an April Fools post by my mom that her husband was her third cousin - so I thought to myself what would be a funny for April Fools . . . so I posted 'We're Havin a Baby!' on my Facebook account.

Little did I know that one of my neighbors was going to play along with me, Thanks Sadie!

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Good times! That was a fun night, (next time you decide to make that announcement I hope it's for real.) We'll have to go out again soon.

Nick and Kandi said...

We can't wait until you make that announcement for real, either!