CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 01, 2009

UEA , Yardwork and Football fun!


It is sooooo odd to think that today is the first day of October . . . This morning I asked the boys to start working on clearing the garden from the backyard. In all honesty, I am rather over the fresh veggies in the yard and having to go out there to pick through the tomatoes -

I'm scared something might be living in there and bite me!!

I was downstairs working on homework in the basement with the windows open so I could see what was going on - well to my surprise I saw Sam and Chaze out there with the neighborhood boys doing yard work! How in the world can these "young" young men be so inspired to do yard work by watching Sam and Chaze!?!? Of course when I asked Sam and Chaze how they 'conned' them into having them help them - the three younger ones quickly replied "We asked to help!"

After a quick lunch thanks to Little Ceaser's the younger boys asked Sam and Chaze to play football. So I am back to work in the basement (ok well I should be working on homework) listening and watching Sam and Chaze explain the rules of football to them.

These 'young' men seem to look at Sam and Chaze like they hung the moon -
It amazing how much they all look up to Sam and Chaze!

No comments: