CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 08, 2012

Bradley Awards Ceremony

While awaiting the Principal to show up for the awards ceremony Sara took the time to read to the kids (population 70) the Dr Seuss book "Oh the Places You will Go" - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 


I love it so much that I think this will be the new parting gift we give the youth in our home when they leave us or a high school graduation gift.  It seems fitting that I love to give copies of "Love You Forever" whenever someone has a new baby.

 
I gave Rebecka this book on her blessing day - and While I was in California I saw it in the bookshelf and I was able to read the inscription.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by; Becky, Kayla and Hailey are soooo grown up!!

1 comment:

Celedon's said...

I too give the I love you Forever book... and I still cry... and now I cry at Oh the Places You will go... I passed it around the school and had the teachers and staff sign it.. like her own little yearbook.. That describes..oh the places she will go!