CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Sam's Bedroom and Bathroom



Micah and I have been working on Sam's bathroom and bedroom. we both decided the butterfly hallway bathroom was not very 'boy friendly' so I pulled out another bathroom set I had from when we lived in California.

We also have been working on his bedroom. Right now the walls are white, the bed is huge, there is a dresser and a desk. Neither Micah or I want to wait to paint the room until Sam is living here to help choice something he likes. I have been picking out paint colors - I need the room to be bearable for myself also.

UPDATE on the progress with Sam: Micah and I were hoping to meet Sam last week, however there was some confusion with the group home. So we have delayed meeting Sam until another time.

To make matters worse - Our backgrounds check from California can take 6-8 weeks! Our caseworker is hoping that she will be able to expedite the process, but anyone who has ever lived in California knows - California is on their own schedule!

2 comments:

callclan said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Good Luck with everything...

Anonymous said...

With the budget problems in CA. the clearance may take extra long. They aren't hirirng here and the have furlough days....no telling how long this may take. ken