CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just Venting!



This is by far the WORST post ever, but I just need to get it off my chest! This is yet another aftermath of letting 'family' live with you.

Micah and I awoke this morning to heavy rains; I looked over to Micah and asked if he had a chance to clean out the leaves in our basement door. I had spent the day before blowing all the leaves that way and was meaning to sweep them up! To our surprise when we ran downstairs the drain was covered. So Micah quickly moved the leaves to the side only to find the drain was NOT draining!

Micah and I were both concerned that the water build up would soon come through the door and flood the basement. Micah removed the drain cover - the water sat still! Micah put his hand in the drain (I would of never done that!) And to our surprise he pulled out a handful of cigarette buts from a person who smokes way to much!

That's right! Yet another piece of evidence from my brother that he lived here and did not care how he treated me or my home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't do that!!!!! Man maybe I won't stay there again......ken