CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chaze Blessed the Sacrament

Today was the first day Chaze was able to bless the Sacrament - I know it sounds kinda of silly to blog something like this, but Chaze and Sam it is about all the little things in life that allows them the chance to say 'Way to Go!' or able to recognize what amazing Young Men they are!

I try during my post NOT to go over board about how impressed I am with 'my booooooys", but the truth is I can't even explain the feelings I have for each of them and how much they have brought into my life.

It is a great feeling to be able to do what Micah and I have chosen to do, but the truth is (for me) I am glad that Sam and Chaze have been able to share their life with me and with Micah.

No comments: