CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Roy Aquatic Center

After morning practice I took the boys to the Roy Pool – Since the last week and a half had been so crazy I told them I would take them to the pool. This place seemed to have endless hours of fun – there were two slides the “curly one” and the “super fast one”. The afternoon goal was prefect the routine needed to make it from the top of the “super fast one” to the ropes that separated the two pools.

After work Micah came to join us and the rest of the day is history! Well that’s not true Chaze challenged me slide down the “super fast one” – did I mention I am afraid of heights? I had conquered the challenge of the stairs most of the afternoon so that I was able to enjoy the “curly” slide . . . but seriously climb the stairs and slide down the “super fast one” . . . a deal is a deal! I, Tanya Laroche Smith being of crazy mind and able body slide down the “super fast one” and lived to tell about it!

2 comments:

Nick and Kandi said...

Don't you love it there? Nick and I have been 4 times this summer. LOVE IT! I'm so glad you went down the speed slide, it's a blast! Next time we'll all have to go together!

yardvarkkevinirene said...

SISSY LA LA ,glad they made you go down