CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Chaze





Today is Chaze’s 17th Birthday . . . And he had told me that he doesn’t really care for birthdays and I usually support such a choice, however, this one time I couldn’t do that! I know - - I know - - it is such a shock for me to decide to do what I wanted to do!



The boys started two-a-day practices this week; 8am to 10:30am and then again at 6pm to 8:30pm. Since it was Chaze’s birthday his mom was going to be in town to time to spend the afternoon with him and take him shopping. So off Sam and I went to run the list of errands I had to get done in time for everyone to come over for a sweet treat at 8:30 this evening.

After taking Sam for his football physical and going to my school to get the right text book – off I went to get a few “extra” things for Chaze’s get together a.k.a Birthday Party.

I know how it feels to not want a birthday party and not having a big deal made over me and I truly wanted to give that to Chaze, but I can’t imagine a time in life where having a big deal made of you would be so important! Chaze has such an amazing family, very supportive and have such a bond you can’t help but see how deep the family ties are in his family. However, not being able to have that surrounding you 24/7 and on such an important day as today could be a little down – so Micah and I just wanted to be to take his mind off it and allow him to enjoy his day if just for a few hours.

So I invited all of Chaze’s newest and best friends forever; Ayden (5), Jaelyn (4), Braxton(6), Kylie(4), Brecken(4), Kayson(8), Hunter(8), Kenize(6) and Brynlie(4).

No comments: