CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bicycle Ride to the Park


This evening my three "boys" decided it would be a great idea to take a bicycle ride to the park just around the corner from our sub-division. As you can imagine living in our "cool-de-sac" as we are commonly refereed to - the younger boys in the neighborhood are enjoying have two older boys who have been so willing to ride bikes up and down the street and play catch.

It is also no secret that Ayden was just thrilled when Micah took him to ride his bike all the way to the park a month ago and has been asking since then when were they going to go again. Off they all went; Micah, Sam, Chaze, Ayden, Braxton, Hunter and little Jaelyn. I drove behind them with my emergency flashers just in case there were cars that weren't prepared for a neighborhood trip to the park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shall I bring my bike when i come back there? I won't know what to do with out dodging the puncture vine.....