CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Yard - July 2009



Okay, so I thought this gardening thing was for the birds, but so far I have been doing pretty well. I posted already about all the strawberries I had in June and the yummy strawberry lemonade I have been making. The above photos are of my tomatoes and pumpkin plants. The pumpkin plant took off to a roaring start and I have about 20 - 30 blossoms and I have noticed that a handful of them have died off, my guess is lack of water and lack of attention.

My six little jalapeno plants are just growing too fast for me to use . . . the other day I made some homemade salsa that I am dying to make and can for the winter months and then last night I went and picked another two handfuls.


No comments: