CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Summertime Equals Strawberries!



So a few years ago Micah talked me into planting some strawberries on the North side of our house . . . last year we had a few strawberries, but this year they have exploded! A few weeks ago Micah picked a small bowl, and the following week our neighbor picked another bowl . . . this last weekend Micah went to pick the ripe strawberries! I was able to make these two counters of strawberry 'mush' to make homemade strawberry lemonade.

I just took the cleaned strawberries and used my potato masher to smash them up - added about 1/4 cup of sugar and then froze the mixture for our next neighborhood party.

1 comment:

Nick and Terryn said...

I am so coming to that party! Looks delish!