CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy 4th of July!



The 4th of July weekend started on Friday morning . . . Micah, Blake, Sadie and I went to the Wasatch Shooting Range in Kaysville to the shooting range. Sadie had never been shooting - Micah and I have not been since March - and since the four of us had been talking about it for months we decided it was time to go.

So off we went . . . . but of course neither Sadie or I remembered to grab our cameras (we did have our camera phones). Anyways, we all had a great time - and WOW what a great shot Blake has! I did bring home my target; I graduated from 15 feet to 25 feet with the 22 rifle.

I tried to shot with Micah's hand gun, but found that I am not fully healed from my car accident, the PT seems to think that I mus
t have a nerve pinched somewhere causing my sleepless nights and numbing arm.

Later that evening we joined the neighbors for a backyard BBQ & enjoyed the warm weather. To top the night off we had a campfire roasting marshmallows and making smores for the kids.

Saturday morning (4th of July) off the morning with the 2nd Annual 4th of July Breakfast. The perfect way to start a busy morning. After wards, Micah stayed home to work on homework and do some yard work - while I rushed off to spent the afternoon with Roma.


1 comment:

Nick and Kandi said...

We are so glad you came to Zoey's blessing. It meant so much to have you guys there. Thanks for your friendship!