CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 06, 2009

Silly Story to Share





Last night Micah and I were having dinner and I decided to place a bottle of Cranberry Grape Cider in the freezer to get cold. Long story short - I forgot the juice in the freezer!!

When I went to get the bottle out Micah assured me that it was okay to open - so as he went out side to empty the trash I decided to brave it and open the cider.

Just as I was about to remove the top it popped open hitting me int he head, splashing the ceiling, the cabinets, the counters, the stove, all over the floor, the light fixture - - - it was EVERYWHERE!

Just has to share the silly blond moment I had this evening.

1 comment:

Nick and Kandi said...

HAHAHA! Wish we could have been there to see that!