CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Layton Surf n Swim

Here's Sam showing off some of his moves while we were at the pool, also take note of the chin damage that took place. Sam is a little worried that the facial hair that he has growing was shaved away by the bottom of the pool. I have been teasing him for days about the lack of peach fuzz on his face . . . .

Here's Chaze showing off his pool moves.

Today the boys and I met up with Sadie, Megan, Melissa and all the kids to go to the Layton Surf .n. Swim. It was the first time I had ever been to a swimming/recreation center of this kind and I was surprised how much fun I had. It turned out to be a great day and we all had a lot of fun!

We finished the night off with pizza and bread sticks from Little Ceaser's then a little R&R over in the Mill's backyard.

No comments: