CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Neighborhood Halloween Party

Can you believe October is nearly over and Thanksgiving & Christmas are just around the corner!?!?! With that being said we had a neighborhood Halloween Party this weekend - and it reminded me how much I dislike winter even more since I won't be seeing many of these people until Spring!

This year I came across a great game where your spouse (husband) answers questions and the wives had to answer the question to match their husbands answer - if they answered incorrectly they had to chew a piece of Bubble Yumm Gum . . . in the end some spouses had 3 -4-5-7 and 8 pieces of gum in their mouth. I am proud to say that I answered 14 of 18 questions correctly!

2 comments:

Nick and Kandi said...

Thanks for inviting us even though we're not in the neighborhood! We had tons of fun. Sorry we had to leave early cuz I;m a dork and fell down the stairs. Cant wait for the next one!

Micah and Tanya said...

I will let you know when the Christmas party is . . looks like a Friday night since the weekends in December are so hard to manage with Family things . . . .