CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sadie Hawkins = Girls Ask Guys!

Okay so Wednesday Night we came home from Salt Lake City and I found the oddest package at the front door for Chaze . . . and it was open!?!? As I looked closer I figured out that we had been hit by a Utah Native with a silly but creative way of inviting Chaze to the Sadie Hawkins dance in a few weeks.

As Chaze opened the box he soon found over 100 envelopes with his name that contained blank pieces of paper . . . a few said 'Try again!" or my favorite taped to the very bottom of the box 'Don't forget to read all the mail!' Shortly after there was someone at the door to hand delivery yet another envelope. This one said 'Your the MAIL I want to take! So will you join me at SADIES?'

So at 10 o'clock that evening Chaze and I go over to visit with Sadie to set plans in motion for Chaze to say yes. About an hour later we have a plan now if only it will work out how we need it to. Chaze has called 3-7 people looking for the MC for tomorrows assembly . . . finally we found someone - be to the high school at 7am tomorrow morning!

6:40am off we go - the plan is to have the MC call Kiersten onto the stage where she will be presented by an ever soo00oo cute 4 year old dresses as a flower; thanks again Brynlie! So sweet little Brynlie walked up to Kiersten and hands her a bouqet of flowers and annouces proudly and for everyone to hear "CHAZE SAYS YES!"

I left out all the little details like texting her mom at 11 the night before, having to arrange for Chaze to be in the right assembly, hiding myself and the flowers out of sight so she didn't think something was up, and etc . . . . etc.

Later that night Sam receives an unknow text message - it's from the girl Sam in his seminary class. she tells him 'Iam not creative and couldn't think of any way silly to ask you - So do you want to go to Sadie's with me?' With such short notice . . . I run to wal Mart to purchase a package of Muffin, attach a ribbon and note that reads 'There's MUFFIN I would like to do than go to Sadies with you!'

Yep thats right BOTH boys got dates for Sadies on the same day . . .

No comments: