CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 09, 2009

Syracuse vs Weber


That's right folks . . . it was below 50 degrees and I was outside watching a football game. Here is the big disappointment . . . I barely took any pictures because I had to stuff my hands into my pockets in hopes of staying WARM! I admit it, I am a wimp . . . I was not made to live in a portion of the world where it snows!

Here are just a few shots that I got before the game . . . and some of the little kids who came along and also decided it was just too darn cold to not snuggle up in a nice warm bed. It sure was nice to have some extra people; Thanks Michelle, Hunter and Katee for joining us!

The game was GREAT - without me taking pictures I was forced to watch the game! It was intense and I was holding on to the bottom of my sit . . . Syracuse Won 9-0! Next week is BYE week and I am going to enjoy some down time and warm up for the game against Layton October 23rd.

No comments: