CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Titan Football in the Freezing Cold

So tonight Micah and I along with my parents went to watch the Varsity Football game in Layton. I just have to say that it was freezing COLD outside . . . I had my warm fuzz blanket, my big fireman blanket, a huge mug of hot chocolate and and enough clothing for two more people.

In sad news the Titans lost their second game of the season to the Layton Lancers - I know I have 'joked' that I wanted them to lose so I did not have to be subjected to the cold weather (People from California whine when it reaches 60 degrees!) The game was full of suspense and excitement; up until the 3rd quarter the score was 3-0 for the Titans!

Final score was 7 -3 for the Layton Lancers

No comments: