CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

The day after the rain!








The four of decided to stay after the neighbors showed up and it turned into a day! That evening once we went to bed it began to rain again and I was certain that in the middle of the night I was going to be sleeping in the truck or bailing all together to head home (without our things!)

That next morning we awoke to the most beautiful day! The sky was clear & crystal blue, the birds were singing and we all woe up with a new attitude after being drowned by the rain!

All in all the camping trip was a huge success - even under the bad circumstances! I am looking forward to our next camping trip to 'Uncle Robert's' and the camping trip that is being planned for July to some place near Tip . . of something!


3 comments:

Sadie said...

Beautiful photo's Tonya. Sure wish we could have been there.

Nick and Kandi said...

I'm impressed Tanya! I'm definitely not a camper either... I might not have lasted through the rain!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad and I bet deep down you are glad you stuck it out.....Nice photos. Can we go camping next time we come back????ken