CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Ultimatum!?!?!?!

So today, Micah and I joined the neighbors for a Sunday chit chat session when to my surprise Melissa gave me an ultimatum!

This is exactly how it goes:

"Tanya, you have two choices! You can either go camping with us or be my sub for my primary class??!??"

What do I say? - - - - -> "Of course I will go camping!" I can not believe that just came out of my mouth!

I am a city girl - I prefer to have all the modern essential in life such as; running water, a toilet that flushes, food that stays fresh in the refrigerator and a bedroom that has four walls made with drywall and a window of glass!

Tanya + a tent + bugs + no running water + no flushing toilets = TROUBLE - BIG TROUBLE!

Camping is not something that I would think of as fun or entertaining. In fact, I do believe that I could count on both hands the amount of times that I have been camping.

For the sake of having to teach to primary children I am willing to rough it! Melissa's Uncle has a place up near Hyrum that we can use to camp out on during Memorial Weekend.

My only request when camping - running water, flushing toilets and a place to wash my hair out! Guess what!? This place has running water; its the river that runs through the property. There is also a toilet; did I mention that it has a tree growing through the?

Oh the things I will do for neighbors! Stay tuned - I am sure the best is yet to come!

No comments: