CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 01, 2009

One year anniversary of my accident; I really miss my truck!




I know this is such an odd thing to blog about, but the truth is that this accident is by far the worst thing to ever happen to me. Knock on wood!!

First of all, I could of seriously hurt someone else! I can't even begin to understand how my poor Mom felt having to hear the whole incident in California, via my cell phone!

Not only did I have an accident that was totally my fault, but I am so thankful that I was okay. Put aside the stitches, the pump to my head, and the bruising and swelling from the seat belt I was lucky I did not lose an arm or fingers, that I didn't have an head damage from being knocked around in the truck from tipping over and rolling on the top.

No comments: